Instructions on how to get a tax receipt for the 2018 Outdoor season
(applies to competitve, on-line registrations only)
Child Tax Credit Receipts:
You may access a receipt for use in filing a Child Tax Credit within your 2018 tax return. This feature is only available for outdoor competitive players who have registered online. For house league players please contact the convener.
QuickEnrollment Family Security Profile. Here’s how:
- Log into the Registration site..
- Click on the INVOICES/PAYMENT RECEIPTS link located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the VIEW/PRINT PAYMENT RECEIPTS tab at the top right.
- Click on the VIEW RECEIPTS link for each child.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the PRINT button.
** you may also email a copy of the receipt to the player's main contact by clicking on the EMAIL button.
Created by: undefined -- Last updated:Dec 23, 2018